Supplier Quality Managers required by our client to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Taiwan
Duration: 18 Months
Supplier Quality Managers for offshore wind power
- Support and corporate with our Taiwan and APAC suppliers in relation to supplier quality development.
- Be responsible for supplier quality planning (QA) of supplies towards our offshore wind farm projects.
- Ensure quality planning and fulfilment of quality plans in relation to suppliers.
- Hand-over of suppliers Project Quality Management System (PQMS) to our client Asset Project execution.
- Assess and evaluate supplier's maturity and PQMS implementation throughout the project execution.
- Furthermore, you'll follow up on quality matters at the supplier, including supplier audits and ensure structured and transparent quality management and reporting. You'll also contribute to the overall development of supplier quality management of our client.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a relevant technical education and extensive experience with supplier quality management and/or quality management
- Are an experienced lead Auditor with thorough experience with quality assurance / quality control embedded in “serial production” processes in the supply chain from mature industries like automotive, aerospace, etc.
- Or an experienced lead Auditor with thorough experience with quality assurance / quality control embedded in “complex one-of production” processes, with many interfaces in the supply chain from mature industries like oil & gas, civil constructions, etc.
- Or an experienced lead Auditor with thorough experience with quality assurance / quality control embedded in “manual human driven” processes in the supply chain from mature industries like offshore cable installation, offshore installation vessel operations, etc.
- Have a business process-oriented mindset and being able to define process requirement and capability based on risk management
- Can manage details derived from tender and contract phases as well as being able to achieve results when working with our suppliers' senior management and our many internal stakeholders
- Thrive on working in a multi-cultural, constantly changing environment.
- Have the social and personal skills to manage many stakeholders and achieve pragmatic and holistic compromises where needed
- Please advise your notice period
- Finally, you speak, read and write English/Mandarin/Taiwanese fluently and have strong communication skills, enabling you to cooperate efficiently with business partners from various professional groups and cultures. Please state the level of your language skills as:
- Mother tongue
- Advanced level
- Intermediate level
- Basic level
- Beginner level