Site medic required by our client to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Bedfordshire, UK
Duration: 36 Months
- The performance of emergency medical activity as a priority over other services.
- Provision of incident/treatment reports within 24hrs to the Client, in so far as to protect patient confidentiality and GDPR regulations
- Ergonomic Assessment for all office staff.
- Interaction with the workforce daily (e.g. site walks, PPE checks, Occupational Health awareness advice, drug and Alcohol monitoring and all other consultations with the workforce as required by the on-site campaigns).
- Undertaking a planned programme of wellbeing activities which will be communicated by the Provider to the Client. Each campaign will last between 4-8 weeks.
- The medic must be Mental Health first aid trained and be available to provide mental health drop in clinics with the workforce daily and as required.
- The preparation of regular reports on the above services. The provider must issue a monthly report to the Client, the report must be issued to the Client by the 28th of each month, contents of the report are to include, but are not limited to:
- Number of visits to the medical centre (emergency and otherwise),
- Number of first aid incidents on site diverted from referral to Hospital and or Walk In centres,
- D&A tests completed and failure rates,
- Feedback on campaigns.
- The provider will submit a safe system of work procedure detailing safe work practices on construction sites for all medics under their control.
- Guidance on the equipment required to undertake their duties on site.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- The Client requires the Provider's services for the purpose of performing emergency medical care; performing Drug and Alcohol testing; undertaking a programme of wellbeing activities; Mental Health Clinics and regular reporting on the above services.
- The Provider will provide the Client with qualified professional who has skills, ability, knowledge and experience relating to the provision of the services outlined in above and is willing to perform such services in line with all legal requirements, governing bodies and terms and conditions set out by the Client.