Accounting manager required by our client to be assigned on a contract basis, located in London, UK
The Accounting Manager is responsible for completing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the company
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for completing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the company as well as completing the monthly trial balances financials.
- The Accounting Manager is also responsible for completing UK statutory financial and tax filing in accordance with applicable accounting standards, rules, regulations and internal procedures, and for reporting management accounts to Management.
- He or she is also responsible for maintaining the relationship with the auditor and with relevant public filing entities in the UK.
- The Accounting Manager should have a good understanding of the business and the local operations, including customer contracts and relevant agreements.
- The understanding of accounting and reporting is key - and knowledge also to IFRS Responsible for accounting from a to z in LNUK and LFUK, mainly related to Issuance of customer invoicing with close interface with commercial department
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors in a timely manner
- Prepare the basis for payroll-related activities for the company group's UK-employed staff
Handling of travel expenses
- Regular book keeping of adm. expenses
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly close of the accounts in accordance with IFRS to Group
- Accounting within deadlines
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor (3 years) - could be accepted
- University / college (4 years)
- Master (5 years)
- Work experience
- Management experience
- 5-10 years
- 2-5 years could be accepted
- A degree in Accounting
- IFRS competence is beneficial
- Experience from stock listed entities is beneficial