PROJECT PIPELINE ENGINEER required by our client, to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Denmark.
Would you like to be part of our international Oil & Gas business, and be an important player for successful delivery of large Projects in our Project & Engineering department?
Are you motivated by, and have the ability to manage multiple pipeline scopes simultaneously? Do you have experience in pipelines design? Do you prefer to work independently and have the ability to manage your own activities?
Then you might be our new experienced Project Pipeline Engineer.
You will be working on two development projects that consist of multiphase tie-back to host platforms with establishment of wellhead platforms, pipelines and brownfield modifications at host platforms.
- Be responsible for the delivery and review of the subsea pipelines design (including subsea tie-ins) executed by external contractors and ensure the design is compliant with INEOS requirements (e.g. Basis of Design, Scope of Work and technical standards) and is fit for purpose
- In some instances, perform pipelines design at a conceptual level
- Support the facilities engineering activities relevant to the offshore / onshore facilities and participate in the documents review of the various development concepts reports. For pipelines related documents you will be the comment responsible in the review
- Prepare scope of work, follow-up the preparation and execution and be the focal point / company representative of the pipelines route surveys
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Have an engineering education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level
- Have 10+ years' experience in oil and gas engineering activities, either with another production operator, or contractor/supplier to the oil and gas industry
- Have experience as pipelines engineer on oil and gas projects
- Have solid experience from Front End studies. Preferably some experience from detailed design / EPC projects and operational and maintenance experience
- Have working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards and industry practices
- Have a result oriented and self-motivated mindset, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Have the ability to work within large multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, across functions
- Have previous experience in project governance (e.g. O&G Project Model)
- Are fluent in English verbally as well as written