DCS SENIOR SOFTWARE CONTROLS SYSTEMS ENGINEER required by our client to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Risley, Warrington, UK.
- Senior Software Controls Systems Engineer, will be able to demonstrate significant experience of delivering projects through the complete cycle from start to finish.
- Supporting Engineers with their growth and development by direct mentoring.
- Will be able to show how you have liaised with clients and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- The ability to design and produce a range of documents for the engineering team as well as being able to compile PLC, HMI and SCADA Software.
- Other functions of the role include performing validation and software testing with customers, carrying out onsite commissioning and supporting the tender process for new projects “
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who has more than 5 years' experience writing software and working closely with customers.
- Conversant with Siemens and/or Mitsubishi PLC Platforms as well as Wonderware and associated SCADA and HMIs.
- You will naturally have an appetite to learn and develop additional skills and new technologies.”