CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis in Houston, Texas.
- Using your commercial acumen to obtain the best outcomes for the company
- Identify options and recommend solutions to deviations / problems
- Provide Contract Administration - responsible for the administration of Implementation Contracts
- Ensure that Clough Corporate Standards for contracting are adhered to when dealing with assigned subcontracts
- Facilitate between different business functions.
- Generate subcontracting and purchasing strategy
- Prepare RFQ packages, subcontract agreements including clarifications
- Generate and maintain Project Insurance Registers
- Report deviations to corporate guidelines
- Prepare variation orders and extensions of time claims
- Verify that our various suppliers / subcontractors are carrying adequate insurance
- Prepare insurance declarations and submit to insurance division
- Ensure compliance with corporate HS&E and QA policies and procedures
- Be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying or Engineering, or Degree level qualified in a related field
- Self-starter, capable of using initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite of software
- Experience in SPF and/or Prism is advantageous
- Be an articulate and compelling communicator, with the ability to prepare and present both internally and externally.