QA Manager required by our client to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Luxemburg
- Set-up of Quality Management procedures, implementation and follow-up at projects and suppliers.
- Evaluation and auditing of steel fabricators.
- Provide support to our Project Fabrication Managers.
- Report to corporate QHSE department and the director of GPSL (= our Luxembourg entity).
- You will be based in Luxembourg and you'll work 2 days per fortnight in our HQ in Zwijndrecht (Belgium).
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- You have an Engineering degree, or a degree related to Quality Management.
- You have an extensive knowledge of technical steel standards and fabrication processes.
- You're flexible towards visits to suppliers and subcontractors.