AVEVA ADMINISTRATOR required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located in Qatar.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
Duration: 1 year ongoing
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors.
- Ensure the AVEVA Global software is supported for client hub and the associated satellites
- Specify standard procedures and practices for AVEVA Global implementation, maintenance and update.
- Train and provide assistance and technical support to the users of AVEVA Global.
- Ensure that E&C requirements regarding the priorities, real estate allocation etc in ALS 3D Models by Client Contractors as satellites are recorded, issued and properly applied.
- Technically manage and administrate the AVEVA Global system
- Support pre-project studies and Detailed & Installation Engineering activities.
- Liaise with the Client's shareholders TRPs and other Client divisions.
- Issue specifications and procedures for AVEVA Global.
- Ensure and promote the application of Client HSE and Safety Engineering rules and specifications.
- Ensure that Contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards.
- Promote safety culture within Client personnel and contractors as well as reporting of anomalies.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment in his activities.
- Lead the setting up and maintaining of AVEVA Global system for the ALS field.
- Create 3D model procedure with the required databases, teams and users and access rights according to PDMS Administration, Audit & Control procedures and perform routine checks on model through data verification and project auditing.
- Supervise and guide the DES Contractor teams (survey and design) for modelling on regular basis for project & trouble shooting.
- Responsibility for quality and safety for discipline activities for 3D modelling executed under the 3D modelling contract and report planning/budgeting issues Contribute to the development of the plans, schedules and estimates for the individual E&C project scopes.
- Assist with the development of estimation of software and hardware requirement based on work volume.
- Update model review files on regular basis to the project server for the use / access to all E&C team members and actively support the implementation of digitalization of ALS field in the coming period.
- Report to 3D Project Engineering Lead on a weekly basis and when decisions impacting E&C activities must be taken.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Engineering - in relevant Technical domain or equivalent.
- Recognized expertise in the field of 3D model engineering and administration oil & gas facilities with minimum 10 years of experience with associated skills in Engineering & Construction aspects and competencies in multi disciplines (PVV, STR, E&I, Mech, etc.).
- Ability to work within a team environment and under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills. Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).