MODULE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Louisiana, Lake Charles, USA.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- The Modular Construction Manager is responsible for all client oversight and coordination of modular construction activities and packaged equipment.
- He or she ensures that modular construction works are performed according to the fabrication schedules and project documents with special attention to the assigned cost budget, quality & safety procedures, and the terms and conditions of all subcontracts.
- The Module Construction Manager is responsible for the coordination of and reporting from the module construction group, including reporting on daily, weekly and monthly progress with special attention to schedule impacts identified.
- Review cost estimates, budgets, and work schedules
- Interpret and explain technical information to other professionals
- Report work progress and schedule or budget matters
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Review and ensure coordination is in place with subcontractor activities
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Prior to the start of works, review work packages or method statements submitted by the EPC or sub-contractor to ensuring their correct application on the field
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for all activities
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at site as defined in the Site HSE plan
- Review manpower employed by the EPC and Subcontractor are adequate and that the works conforms to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality requirements
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per ITP'S, Site Inspection Plans, and completions documentation
- Detect any design errors and engage owners Engineers if need be to make the necessary changes
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time both domestically and internationally. (Italy, Mexico, and Canada)
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management, Piping Engineering, Structural Engineering or commensurate work experience in a supervisory role
- 8 or more years of experience in industrial construction of Gas processing plants.
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) preferred
- Experience working on Client side as representation in the field
- Fully capable of multi-discipline drawing interpretation and P&ID understanding.
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution