OPERATIONS ENGINEERING DIRECTOR required by our Client to be hired on a Permanent basis, located in Houston, TX before moving to Cameron, LA.
- Responsible for the day-to-day engineering support of the project.
- The Operations Engineering Director reports to the VP of Operations Engineering but receives day to day direction from VP Operations.
- This position will be temporarily in Houston, TX and then in Cameron, Louisiana.
- Responsible for directing the engineering support for the terminal, including Process engineering, Integrity Engineering, Controls Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Oversees design and execution of future projects to increase levels of production, improve maintenance troubleshooting, decrease production interruptions and improve maintenance productivity
- Directs the activities and approves all actions to maintain and enhance the plant's equipment and facilities including engineering techniques to affect improvements in equipment reliability and corrosion control
- Assures through subordinate positions that maintenance planning, scheduling, long-term maintenance certification and inspection activities including condition monitoring and major overhauls are enacted
- Coordinates with internal and external engineering in all operational projects and new developments, from conception to completion in line with budgets and on time scheduling
- Assures through subordinate positions that budgets and schedules to meet financial targets are abided
- Assures through subordinate positions that the terminal's predictive maintenance program for equipment are maintained and kept up to date
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Minimum of ten years combined maintenance and plant engineering experience in LNG Plant and/or petrochemical/gas including a minimum of three years engineering supervisory experience
Experience in LNG liquefaction facilities highly preferred
Demonstrated experience in the Implementation or supervision of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Broad knowledge of budgeting, planning, scheduling
High level of HSE knowledge
Superior personnel management, interpersonal skills, communications & organizational skills