BRANCH MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis located in Algeria.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- Reporting to the Area Director, the Branch Manager will be responsible for the running of operations and activities, particularly enforcing the procedures and strategies for the subsidiary company of the group.
- The Branch Manager must also ensure that annual goals defined by the management are reached.
- He/she has the overall responsibility for the quality of staff and services of the geographical area.
- Business development
- Management of local teams
- Financial management of group activity
- Reporting of ongoing business
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent French & English necessary.
- More than eight years of professional experience and a master's Degree from an Engineering or Business school.
- At least ten (10) years of experience within electrical, instrumental and industrial automation engineering in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Previous management experience required.
- Candidate must be ready for new challenges.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical abilities, excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of commercial business.