EPCI Project Director required by our client, to be hired on permanent basis, located in Paris, France.
Industry Sector - Renewable Energy
- The EPCI Director will oversee EPCI Projects Manager responsible for Turbines Cables, Foundations, Electrical Sub-substation during the construction phase of projects.
- Responsible to manage and deliver the packages within agreed objectives (HSE, budget, schedule, quality).
- Ensure the follow-up of projects in collaboration with local entities and partners.
- Participate in the reporting of activity.
- Manage and coordinate the studies necessary for the development of projects (internally - technical department, procurement - and externally - lawyers, consultants).
- Prepare business plans and investment papers.
- Participate in the management of calls for tender in the region, in collaboration with local teams.
- Study opportunities for partnerships and project acquisitions at various stages and progress through detailed due diligence (technical, legal, financial, risk, etc.).
- Participate in the negotiation of project documents: PPA, construction, operating contracts, etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of project financing
- Regulatory and market monitoring in the region
- Position based in Paris (Monday - Friday)