COST ANALYST required by our client to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Colorado
Duration: 6 months
- Field cost analyst for well site facilities.
- They would be a central repository for all field costs, transparency and improvement.
- This person would work closely with all field supervisors approving work and receiving invoices along with Supply Chain, Finance, Projects and Project Services.
- This person would also liaison with field vendors to ensure costs are correct and be central person to manage field cost inquiries.
- Analyze financial data - field invoices, monthly costs, upcoming work costs
- Hold cost transparency reviews with field supervisors with the intent of identifying high cost areas and opportunities to reduce
- Dive into our FI costs to understand what is being billed, why it's being billed and by whom.
- Be central cost repository in order to review all costs coming in (field invoices), approve or dispute
- Check for accuracy of work, hours and cost according to supply chain contract and scope of work agreements
- Provide transparency on when costs need to shift from CAPEX to OPEX and direct invoices to the appropriate parties as necessary
- Provide cost transparency to the organization. Provide transparency on high cost areas and initiatives to reduce
- Conduct periodic internal benchmarking to see where our unit cost is currently and journey to improve
- Maintain a cost reduction opportunity log and assist in implementing cost savings initiatives. Garner support for field personnel to develop improvement opportunities
- Maintain opportunity log and communicate status updates on opportunities that are in motion or need to be put in motion