ENGINEERING MANAGER required by our client to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Hold daily meetings with the concerned staff / department heads and sign time sheets for staff.
- To be punctual in company office time and attend outside business meetings as and when required.
- To represent the company in a professional manner on behalf of the President
- To protect the company on contractual issues, both before an order is placed and during the contract, particularly when variations occur
- To assist with all commercial related issues for the benefit of the company.
- To re-visit previous projects with outstanding contractual issues and to negotiate an acceptable settlement to avoid legal proceedings
- To forecast problems that may arise and advise on tactics of how to prepare and prevent.
- To resolve any current issues as required by the President
- To inform the committee members to meet the order placement stages and also when there is a change order/variation. Design changes or discount request by the Client.
- Co-ordinate with purchase department for the expected date of rolling and delivery of materials and to assist with procurement
- Co-ordinate with the estimation department and research the market for new clients
- To execute the contract according to the scheduled program
- To supervise and control the day to day activities of the Engineering, Production, QA/QC and Estimation Departments
- To assist in searching for reasonable and cooperative overseas recruiting agencies and dealing with them to deploy the suitable candidates for the company in smooth and easy procedures
- Develop and maintain an environment where employees can achieve fair, competitive and equitable policies and practices.
- To avoid short falls in contracts as much as possible
- To final check all quotations for correct pricing, delivery schedule and presentation.
- Examine completed contracts to make final adjustments, negotiate with clients before the signing of final account
- To abide by the use of AMI'O forms Step I to Step 11 (Internal Forms).
- Should be available to the company when there arc workers on overtime
- Checking of the purchase order issued for suitability.
- To check the head of departments plans to ensure they fall in line with the objectives of the company
- To follow up the execution of performance plans and to work to resolve the problems that could obstruct the performance of the company.
- To build adequate systems of communication between departments to ensure the smooth circulation of documents and information
- To assess the performance of employees through the department heads and find a system of appraisal related to salary increments. Promotion, motivation, bonuses or termination of employees.
- To assess the performance of the heads of departments and sections.
- To form a board (Committee) under his chairman ship, from the concerned personnel to discuss the issues of the company when required
- To create a program to train the departments to avoid problems that could occur from the sudden market changes.
- To obtain new contracts in the range of the abilities of the company
- To search for new fields of investments and develop the company to gain more profits
- To establish new general affairs between the company and clients to trace the motion of competitors
- To propose technical advice to the President when required or when necessary
- To plan and implement the policy of the company