QUANTITY SURVEYOR required by our client to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the designer and/or the client; Undertake cost analysis for the projects.
- Examines drawings specifications and cost of materials, labour and the services required for production works.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analysis and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Provide advice on contractual claims by examines completed project, makes the measurement and calculations, adjust any variations from original contract and assess final cost.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Work in co-ordinate with manager to establish and maintain quality.
- Report to Manager/President
- Management System Documents (QMSD) and consequently arrange to have the factory qualified for ISO-2000:9001.