PROJECT CONTROLS MANAGER to be hired by our client, on a permanent basis, located in Hassi, Algeria.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
- Inspecting the advancement State of the Project In relation to the planning, To Costs, To human capital, and the Customer's expectations.
- Establish for Each Project the Project Control Strategy, and monitor its Implementation
- Implementing the project control procedures for planning, budgeting, reporting, documentary control and contract administration
- Establishing the control procedure for Advancements and for Collecting Expenses by Activities
- Implement the tools Necessary for Planning and Project Controlling.
- Coordinating The project control activities with respect to HSE standards
- Analysing the Specificities of the Project in Terms of organization, Budgeting, planning and human capital.
- Managing the sub schedules of studies, of supply, delivery, assembly and Implementation in Service
- Analysing, quantifying, Evaluating and Controlling The changes in Schedules, The Project Expenses, Variations, etc
- Measure the Advancement of the Project and Updating The schedule to Anticipate the Possible Leeway's and Integrate corrective measures.
- Integrate The changes in the Contract within the Planning, the activity follow-up and the budget.
- Collecting the Information relating to The Advancement de Each Activity and the corresponding Expenses
- Analysing the potential and actual planning consequences Delays and/or the Changes incurred Particularly To the customer and/or the Suppliers and Sub-Contractors.
- In Relationship with the Administration and Finance Department, Revise Regularly the Costs Forecast Depending on The Advancement of Project
- In Relationship with the project team, Define the Necessary Corrective Measures in order to Decrease the Differences Recorded In terms of Planning and Costs
- Establishing the Customer Billing and Manage the Cash flow
- Performing the Necessary analysis of Productivity (KPI...)
- Control The expense allocations for The Project
- Organising the budget forecasting meetings.
- Prevent and Manage the Risks
- Establish a risk prevention strategy
- Identifying and Evaluating the Risks (Activities, Procedures, Information Systems, Production tools, Events,
- Determine The plans of action And Follow their undergoing.
- Implementing Operational and Budgetary the reporting and ensuring their use.
- Maintain Up to date the Financial data of the Project
- Assess and analyse the Results and achievements of the Project, and inform the Project management of any anomaly to put in place corrective actions
- Participating in establishing the assessment of the project, the Synthesis of the operating account and treasury forecast.
- Participating in the establishing of the final project report by extracting the technical and financial teachings
- Ensuring an experience feedback on the projects and the Possible assessed leeway's To Ensure a constant Improvement
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master Graduate of a School of engineering
- At least 5 years' experience in Project management Within a Planning department, and 2-3 Years on a Project Control Position in the construction sector for EPC Projects
- Previous experience in the “Oil & Gas” Sector
- Mastery of Multi disciplinary skills
- Financial Management Mastery (Budgeting, Accounting, Taxation, Cash, consolidation, etc.)
- Organization and construction planning mastery
- English Fluency
- Knowledge Of "Oil & Gas" Sector
- Ability to anticipate and to Prevent
- Ability to Detect any Malfunctions
- Ability to Manage budgets
- Team spirit, team player
- International Mobility