A Resource Delivery focussed role, specialising primarily in the International Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy industries. The role would suit consultants who prefer to focus on delivery and Client account management rather than Business Development.
- Mentor IMC Group offers more than 30 years' global experience as an engineering industry exclusive, project management resource consultancy. Our international offices located in the UK, US, Asia and Australia provides an excellent platform for our clients to successfully develop and execute Oil and Gas, Renewable Energies and large-scale infrastructure projects.
In 2014 Mentor IMC Group was acquired by VINCI Energies (part of the Vinci Group). With 64,000 employees and revenue of €9 billion, VINCI Energies is a European market leader in energy and information technology services. VINCI (vinci.com) is a global player in concessions and construction, employing close to 194,000 people in some 100 countries. Mentor IMC offers an exciting career opportunity, with an unrivalled commission scheme that contains no threshold or cap. As a truly International business, real opportunities exist for consultants to be transferred to one of our international offices, with further potential development on offer with the Vinci Group.
- Reporting to the Resource Delivery Manager
- The Company is an international specialist within the Engineering industry and the primary objective of the Recruitment Consultant will be to assist in the development of Corporate and Project related Professional Recruitment Services encompassing; Project Management, Design, Construction & Commissioning Resource activities of the Company's Clients.
- The Recruitment Consultant will report to the Company's delegated managers and will respond to Clients provided international and regional and national vacancies. The range of personnel to be recruited will be professional managers, engineers and technical and commercial support disciplines both on a temporary (contract) and permanent placement basis.
- Perform national and international recruitment activities for the engagement of primarily contract but also permanent personnel required by the Company's clients both within the home country of operation and internationally as shall be required by the Company
- Source by networking potential new professional candidates.
- Develop and train dedicated Resourcers in recruitment practice and industry knowledge
- Conduct on-going liaison with Clients in relation to the specific enquiry status, arrange interview, coordinate interview with individual and client.
- Represent and promote Mentor IMC at any client-facing events and ensure that Mentor IMC is invited to and represented at any current or future tendering opportunities
- Network and information gather on current and future projects and report this information to the relevant colleagues within Mentor IMC Group.
- Stand as a highly visible point of contact for our current and future company-assigned contractors. Respond to any requirements they might have and quickly deal with any problems that arise during their assignments with Mentor IMC.
- Develop and cultivate in-depth and robust relationships with key decision makers and stake -holders within Mentor IMC's current and future clients.
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that Mentor's interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ideally, degree qualified with at least 2 years office-based experience within a recruitment environment
- Experience and/or and genuine interest in the energy industry.