PACKAGE MANAGER required by our client, a Renewable Energy Company, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Taiwan.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewable Energy
- Deliver complete installed and commissioned asset (foundations, electrical systems, WTGs, onshore substation, offshore substations, site investigation and construction, as the case may be) ready for handover to Operation on time, within scope and budget and according to decided quality and HSE requirements
- decisions re. project time, cost, quality and staffing within defined budget and time schedule and in accordance with Project Authorisation Matrix
- Recommend project changes to project baseline to EPC director
- In accordance with the project Authorisation Matrix, negotiate contracts, incl. variation orders & claims, recommend changes to procurement/contract strategy and best tenders for the scope.
- Accountable for all contracts in the package (incl. holds the role as the Engineer)
- Establish, lead and manage an effective project organisation. Secure necessary resources
- Manage the project according to WP Project Management model, Formula 1. Enforce and ensure compliance processes, policies, systems and procedures and safety philosophy
- Secure alignment with relevant PL projects and document agreements in MBA
- Introduce, enforce and maintain high safety awareness culture. Enhance HSE in planning and execution of scope Manage HSE risks within the scope
- Encourage and drive knowledge sharing with other asset projects through e.g. systematic capturing and implementation of relevant Lessons Learnt
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation
- Ensure documentation of works and smooth transition to O&M.
- Proactively support consenting-, and other processes with authorities
- Identify resource needs and request resources. Detail project member's responsibility and tasks (using F1) and delegate tasks accordingly.
- Ensure clear scope split between AP and PL through Module Base Line Agreement. Continuously align on changes, decisions and recommendations
- Manage the project specific design (if relevant), related quality assurance and compliance with national rules and regulations as well as WPs QA/QC processes
- Coordinate with other package project managers and facilitate cross-organisational optimisation and interface alignment
- Update, monitor and control budget, time schedule, cost and quality and provide reporting
- Manage contracts (e.g. tender, negotiation, variation orders and claims). Maintain relations to contractors/suppliers
- Continuously identify, analyse and manage project risks through the project incl. implement response plan.
- Plan reviews, inspections, campaigns, test and other Q- and HSE activities
- Drive preparation, review and approval of project mgmt.- and key project documents acc. to document quality assurance governance and Formula 1 documentation concept.
- Time schedule
- Risk register
- Process documentation (e.g. decisions, changes, etc.)
- As-built documentation Hand-over (incl. snagging settlement
- HSE Setup (Construction)
- Project documents
- Scope of Work
- CAPEX Assumption Book
- Quality Activity Plan
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc, BSc or other relevant master's degree. Competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- Recommended 5-10 years of relevant project experience in a matrix organisation within wind, oil & gas industry, civil structures and/or large construction
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills as well as commercial understanding and awareness