OFFSHORE FOUNDATIONS INSTALLATION MANAGER required by our client, a Renewable Energy company to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Taiwan.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewable Energy
- Manage offshore foundation installation contractor and installation activities
- Analyse, recommend and optimise offshore installation and logistics concepts and methodologies from early design up to the offshore campaign.
- In cooperation with Package Manager and Contract manager tender, negotiate and recommend offshore installation contracts incl. MWS.
- Prepare ITT documents and Employer's Requirements
- Manage offshore installation contractor and MWS incl. cross discipline cooperation with Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and other project team personnel.
- Ensure contractor's delivery and own review of method statements and risk assessments
- Provide progress reports to Package Manager and Line for all managed contracts incl. significant technical issues / risks and develop contingency plans.
- Continuous knowledge sharing including regularly updated LL registers with relevant line departments.
- Coordinate and attend inspections of vessels provided to the projects.
- Yard attendance to ensure T&I preparations are carried out as agreed.
- Manage Company Rep during offshore installation campaign and Daily Progress Report.
- Create and monitor execution of QAS and align input from Supplier quality SQM
- Review of method statements from Supplier
- Review of product and as-built documentation during AP execution phase
- Ensure that the installation contract is followed.
- Ensure that any deviations or NCR's are handled in accordance with Company requirements and captured contractually
- Provision of support to Project Managers and cooperate with the Project team
- Proactively build a constructive relationship with all stakeholders including contractors
- Comply with the company's guidelines and industry standards in force, as well as local requirements
- Act as the Engineer (FIDIC) if the role is delegated by Package Manager
- Give input to Design Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- After contract signing ensure updating of Critical to Quality (CTQ) and control of CTQ is transferred to Quality Activity Schedule (QAS
- Ensure compliance to Technical Employers Requirements in product installation
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Hold a MSc diploma or other relevant Master's degree certificate
- Project management experience and/or qualification in construction, engineering or marine operations
- Recommended 3-5 years of relevant and similar work experience within wind and/or offshore construction