LEAD SENIOR AUTHORISED PERSON required by our client, a Renewable Energy Company, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Taiwan.
- Safety coordination in electrical matters
- Coordinate with the Lead Commissioning Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities
- Coordinate with National Grid and attend commissioning panel meetings
- Act as senior authorised person
- Outage management and network control
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules
- Collate site and network information to facilitate effective decision making within the department
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and Auditing for electrical matters
- Check method statements for electrical matters
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according UK rules
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters
- Assist O&M when required
- Attendance at FAT and SAT tests if required
- Responsible for electrical issues accordingly to the affected Country's legislation and regulation
- Define safety procedures for electrical matters
- Implement a permit system for Electrical Safety Rules
- Coordinate MV/HV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages
- Advise operationally on HV electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables.
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Several years of commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience preferable
- Electrical engineer or similar level