OFFSHORE OPERATIONS SUPPORT required by our client, to be hire on a contract basis, located in Taiwan.
Industry Sector: Renewable Energy
- Responsible for providing Support to the Offshore Operations Manager.
- The role will be a part of a Team Supporting the Offshore Operations Manager, the below task must be covered by the joint competencies within the Team
- Square can be ticked for each competence/task
- Adherence to Statutory, Corporate & Project Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Maintenance of Offshore Operation Project Specific Manuals and plans
- Safe planning, coordination and execution of site, Marine and personnel logistical activities,
- Implementation & adherence to suitable Work Authorisation, Custody and Internal Handover systems/procedures
- Asset Management from package delivery to Offshore Operations and to O&M takeover.
- Implementation of the Offshore Management System (OMS), including all relevant persons are suitably trained
- Management of Construction Package Contractors and Marine Assets
- Scope and management of Harbour Site Supervisors, Site Techs and Offshore Operations Support staff.
- Planning & Coordination of Construction Site, Marine and Helicopter activities, including preparation of relevant documentation, such as vessel manifesting.
- Preparation & hosting the Daily Planning Meeting
- Liaison with the Packages & Contractors to keep operational conflicts to a minimum
- Manage interface between packages, and chair the Weekly Installation Interface meeting
- Liaison with MHCC re-execution of planned activities
- Manage the Work Authorisation process
- Manage the Internal Handover process, including snag/punch lists
- Manage and allocate custody (Time and space)
- Manage maintenance on offshore assets in the interim period prior to handover to OFTO/O&M,
- Assign tasks to Site Techs, Harbour Site Supervisors & Support roles, following up on progress and quality.
- Manage relations to authorities, industry forums, suppliers & other relevant external stakeholders
- Preparation & maintenance of site specific procedures, including ERP & ERCoP
- Daily dialogue with relevant Contractors & Masters to ensure compliance with site procedures and OMS
- Training of Contractors & Masters in OMS
- Close out of vessel defects/observations following on-hire surveys
- Monitoring of Project vessel performance
- Ensure all vessels Masters complete Induction
- Provide requested input into Tenders, Budgets & Forecasts
- Take part in a duty rotation for the emergency response
- Offshore Operations Manual
- Site specific MHCC Procedures
- Internal Handover Procedure
- Offshore Permit to Work Procedure
- Work Authorisation Procedure
- Daily Coordination & Execution plan
- RAMS for Site Techs tasks
- Vessel Information Pack
- Operation & Maintenance Plan (Wind Farm & OFTO)
- Final Asset transfer certificate
- Close-out documentation Vessel Inspection
- Vessel Clearance Certificate
- Vessel Performance reports
- CTV Manifest for personnel tracking
- OMS Training Documents
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Dependent on the support provided, in accordance with the Matrix