O AND M FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Taiwan.
Industry Sector: Renewable Energy
- Overall responsible for managing, planning and coordinating of O&M Facilities site organisation and O&M Facilities installation activities, including interfaces across projects (packages) towards Principal Contractors(s).
- Make requests to the Construction Project Manager regarding the need for resources and equipment.
- In cooperation with the O&M Facilities Civil Manager planning and deciding the day-to-day installation process, including final approval authority for O&M Facilities activities.
- Responsible for health and safety for all O&M Facilities activities during the Execution phase and to establish a safety culture amongst all involved parties on Site
- Ensure completion of construction of O&M Facilities (physical asset) on time, budget & built in accordance with specification agreed in contract and ready for handover to O&M
- Proactive management, good cooperation, communication, reporting, identification, coordination and securing of interfaces, including alignment of scope of work and deliverables
- Ensure that Lessons Learnt and Best Practice are implemented
- Ensure Clients requirements and tasks are transferred to appointed Principal Contractor and his Site Management Organisation for execution as specified in Contracts and governing DE Site & HSE Management documents
- Oversee that the construction is made in accordance with requirement, specifications and standards defined by Operations (Operation Preparation Manager)
- Participate in Tender process for ensuring compliancy with O&M Facilities Site requirements
- Ensure preparation of overall O&M Facilities installation program and sequence in accordance with the project plan
- Require resources in relation to construction site supervision and management activities, incl. requirement of necessary equipment
- Implement O&M Facilities Site Management Manual, including organisation, roles and responsibilities, meeting structure, KPI's, plans and procedures
- Support O&M Facilities Civil Manager, Operation Preparation Manager and other relevant project parties with relevant communication and resolution e.g. Technical Queries (TQ), Communication Forms (CF), Non-Conformance/Compliance Reports (NCR) and ensure that relevant supervisor (s) is informed of relevant all changes.
- Chairing kick off-, progress-, project- and coordination meetings (with internal and external parties)
- Participate in handling the handover Operation
- Report and communicate (day-to-day, weekly, monthly) HSE, (DPR) progress, risks, quality and budget to O&M Facilities Civil Manager and EPC, supported by analysis and potential corrective actions when required.
- O&M Facilities Site management manual
- O&M Facilities Internal Handover System & Procedure
- Minimum requirements for Permit to Work System & Procedure (O&M Facilities)
- Information Package (O&M Facilities)
- Interim hand-over procedure to O&M, including O&M Building
- Top Ten O&M Facilities Construction Lessons Learnt
- Input to Material & Equipment Manual
- Wind Farm physical asset completed
- Final transfer certificate
- Input to Product scope statement
- Input to Scope of works
- Input to Product design statement
- Input to Design rationale
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc/BSc in civil engineering
- Recommended 3 -5 years of documented experience within construction management of onshore activities
- in large scale construction projects as well, same type of construction work within country of installation.
- Recommended 3 -5 years of documented leadership experience and experience within HSE management.