The Graduate Resource/Marketing Consultant will be engaged by the Company to perform a comprehensive range of support duties. At all times the Graduate Resource/Marketing Consultant will operate in accordance with the Company's work procedures, systems and requirements.
Your duties shall include the following listed actions current and / or in the future.
- Work in a cooperative and supportive fashion with other Company appointed Staff.
- Resource (source, negotiate and place) contract and permanent energy professional staff to the Company's Clients as shall be directed by the Company.
- Establish (attract) new potential Candidates (both contract hire and permanent) to add to the Company's database.
- Conduct ongoing liaison with Clients in relation to the specific enquiry status, arrange interview, coordinate interview with individual and client.
- Provide post assignment follow up with individuals and Clients as required.
- Supporting global Resource Consultants with daily activities.
- Help improve the usability of the database by working on a project to complete the bespoke file categorisation initiative
- Ensure the company database is up to date and accurate
- Actively help to attract new candidates to Mentor IMC and engage with currently registered candidates to improve the quality, usability and efficiency of the database
- Contacting engineers and professionals for employment opportunities and career updates
- Conduct Gap analysis of Mentor database and rectify any shortcoming
- Researching industry-related topics
- Preparing well-structured articles using digital word processing and publishing platforms (WordPress).
- Write and publish various types of pieces for our company's web pages, like articles, job advertisements and social media posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Conduct and update a Competition Analysis monthly.
- Provide analysis of consultant activity and various other analytical reports.
- Provide weekly analysis of consultant activity and various other analytical reports.
- General administrative duties as required to support the company
- Administration of staff expense system
- Meet and greet visitors, Consultants and Clients at London head office
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with colleagues as well as clients to coordinate a variety of meetings (including conference calls and video conference)
- Providing assistance to resource team in the format (typing) of resumes in accordance with company procedures promptly and efficiently as directed
- Providing assistance to Resource team group in the registration of new enquiries and creating web advertisements in accordance with Company procedures
- Correspond on behalf of Management (emails, faxes, letters) as required