PROJECT ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a Permanent basis, located in Houston, Texas in the USA.
- Assist the Project Manager with schedule and budget during the preparation and execution of the project.
- Collect, analyze, and validate deliverables, given by discipline engineers.
- Liaise with involved departments to define the deliverables needed for the project
- Ensures that all disciplines associated with the package(s) have all the information and data to proceed with activities.
- Interface with customer, engineering and sub-contractors to determine root-cause of problems and to develop effective solutions. Provides thorough investigation for project requirements including safety and environmental compliance issues and technical review of equipment, instrumentation and material needs.
- Creates and prepares documentation, information, communications and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
- Planning and delivering engineering activities, often through others, during all phases of project.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Structural or Naval Architecture) required; plus, a Master's in Business Administration preferred
- 10 - 20 years of relevant experience in Conceptual Design, Front End Engineering and /or EPCI of Offshore floating production facilities
- Fluency in English is required; plus, a secondary language (Spanish, Portuguese, French) is preferred