SPS XT AND WELLHEAD ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Port Klang, Malaysia.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by example to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with.
- To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To ensure Contractor is safely, properly and timely performing his activities as per Company specifications, design and codes that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured.
- To work by anticipation.
- To identify and report any technical, procurement or resources bottleneck which could lead to schedule slippage, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status.
- To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
- Within the XT / WH work package, identify schedule or risk reduction opportunities.
- To supervise the day to day activities of Contractor related to XT and Wellhead work packages, and witness the Contractor activities during the Construction works carried out by contractor or subcontractors
- To monitor fabrication, assembly and testing activities related to scope of supply.
- To monitor importation/exportation of goods/components schedule with regards to fabrication/assembly sites need dates.
- To monitor Mechanical completion, MRB compilation, transportation documents and any other documents required to the handover.
- To act as SPS Company Site Rep when necessary.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Experience (years): 5 -15
- Experience in similar position (years): 5 -10.
- Working knowledge of industry standards related in subsea systems, e.g. API 6A, 17A, 17D, 16A and ISO 13628 series.
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Required competencies
- HSE Company referential
- Engineering Project management
- Construction & assembly processes
- Welding, NDT techniques, Coating
- Risk identification
- Schedule management
- Handling and lifting rules and certifications