QC INSPECTOR required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Port Klang, Malaysia.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with.
- To guarantee the compliance on activities.
- To ensure Contractor is safely, properly and timely performing his activities as per Company specifications, design and codes that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured.
- Establish and manage activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities.
- To seek optimisation and savings all along the different phases of the project.
- To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status.
- To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
- To ensure that the SPS Contractor is enforcing his contractual commitments, is implementing properly his overall Quality responsibilities, stated Inspection and Test plan and objectives, is safely, properly and timely performing his activities as per Company specifications, design and codes.
- Review the relevant Contractors and suppliers ITP's and Quality procedures.
- Monitor and control the implementation on site of the approved Quality and Quality Control plans, Surveillance plans, Inspection and test plans.
- Supervise the Project Surveillance and Quality activities performed at Contractors and Supplier Sites
- Ensure that the manufacturing activities are closely inspected by the Contractor's QC inspection team
- Review and ensure that all certification is up to date, including documentation from vendors and contractors;
- Challenge Contractor and suppliers on overall quality performance and inspection activities, and to perform routine and random inspections daily in this regard;
- Monitor any work deficiencies and ensure the implementation of the necessary corrective actions via review of raised NCRs
- Monitor and ensure final documentation progress in timely manner; Follow up on the implementation of agreed action plans, or other mitigation plan issued
- Report immediately to the SPS CSR any anomaly, deviation or non-conformity
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Experience (years): min 10 years of QC Inspection experience
- Experience in similar position (years): mini 5 in similar role
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Languages: English mandatory
- Company referential
- Welding, NDT techniques, Coating
- Communication skills
- Wellhead and assembly
- Handling and lifting rules and certifications
- Risk identification
- QC Auditing techniques