Houston (3 Riverway), USA office.
Do you want to work for an internationally recognised company? Mentor IMC Group offers more than 25 years' global experience as an engineering industry exclusive, project management resource consultancy. We have offices located in major cities across the world and work with major Oil and Gas companies and provide an excellent platform for our clients to successfully develop and execute Oil and Gas, Renewable Energies and large-scale infrastructure projects. We offer unrivalled career progression and an uncapped commission scheme for our recruitment consultants. So, if you're looking for an undergraduate recruitment role to develop fantastic transferable skills working in an exciting, fast paced environment, then this is the internship for you! Mentor IMC Group provides a wealth of opportunities to grow, develop, and most importantly, succeed! Apply by sending us your CV today to be immediately considered for this three-month long opportunity. In 2014 Mentor IMC Group was acquired by VINCI Energies (part of the Vinci Group). With 64,000 employees and revenue of €9 billion, VINCI Energies is a European market leader in energy and information technology services. VINCI (vinci.com) is a global player in concessions and construction, employing close to 194,000 people in some 100 countries.
Reporting to the Resource Delivery Manager
The Company is an international specialist within the Engineering industry and the primary objective of the Recruitment Consultant will be to assist in the development of Corporate and Project related Professional Recruitment Services encompassing; Project Management, Design, Construction & Commissioning Resource activities of the Company's Clients.
The Recruitment Consultant will be employed by the Company to perform a comprehensive range of industry specific, Recruitment, and associated Recruitment activities.
The Recruitment Consultant will report to the Company's delegated managers and will respond to Clients provided international and regional and national vacancies. The range of personnel to be recruited will be professional managers, engineers and technical and commercial support disciplines both on a temporary (contract) and permanent placement basis.
- Perform national and international recruitment activities for the engagement of primarily contract but also permanent personnel required by the Company's clients both within the home country of operation and internationally as shall be required by the Company.
- Source by networking potential new professional candidates.
- Conduct on-going liaison with Clients in relation to the specific enquiry status, arrange interview, coordinate interview with individual and client.
- Network and information gather on current and future projects and report this information to the relevant colleagues within Mentor IMC Group
- Stand as a highly visible point of contact for our current and future company-assigned contractors. Respond to any requirements they might have and quickly deal with any problems that arise during the course of their assignments with Mentor IMC
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that Mentor's interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
- Work in a cooperative and supportive fashion with other Company appointed Staff.
- Experience and/or and genuine interest in the energy industry
- Strong social skills