QUANTITY SURVEYOR required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Weld County, Colorado, USA.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
Duration: 12 Months or as other required.
- A contributor to the owner's Project Services team on a Cryogenic Processing Facility. The candidate will be responsible for providing real time progress updates to the project team based on contractor-installed quantities.
- Ability to perform quantity survey techniques in developing the status of construction.
- Timely and accurately, report construction progress to the project team.
- Provide Earned Value Management (EVM) calculations and analysis and measure the value
of work done (VoWD) on site.
- Must be able to read and interpret design drawings.
- Collect, interpret and analyse progress reports being supplied by other contractors.
- Make recommendations regarding interim payments to contractors.
- Ability to identify, quantify and document scope changes as they occur.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budgets accordingly.
- Liaises with the owner and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project
managers and site engineers.
- Active meeting participant and occasionally facilitates project or peer meetings.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant university degree or a professional accreditation preferred.
- Five (5+) years of related work experience.
- Experience with MS Office a must.
- Experience with Navisworks a plus.
- Valid driver' license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
- PMP or similar certification a plus