FIELD PROJECT CONTROLS ANALYST - ROCKIES, required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Weld County, Colorado, USA.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
Duration: 12 Months or as otherwise required
Contributor to the owner's Project Services team on a Cryogenic Processing Facility. Responsible for supporting the field project team in the execution of on-site project control processes and systems. Under the direction of the owner's Project Controls Lead and Construction Superintendents, the Field Project Controls Analyst will perform routine activities such as change management, risk documentation, progress reporting, schedule updates and various other duties defined by the project's Execution Plan.
- Responsible for the integration of the construction schedule under the direction of the owner'
- Project Controls Lead and Construction Superintendent(s).
- Perform a lead role in the development and maintenance of a detailed construction schedule.
- Assist with the identification, documentation and mitigation of project risks.
- Support the Project Management team in maintaining timely and effective change
management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of weekly status reports to keep management
informed on the project progress. These reports may include labour productivity, quantity installation, schedule status and
- Incorporate lower tier field schedules prepared by subcontractors into an Integrated
Construction Schedule and used for monitoring and control.
- Ensure that weekly schedule review meetings are conducted with subcontractors.
- Interact with both owner and contractors to develop/maintain a realistic project schedule.
- Perform critical path analysis and assist with the implementation of corrective actions as
- Responsible for loading and maintaining quantities in a resource loaded schedule.
- Active meeting participant and facilitator of schedule related meetings.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years planning/scheduling or cost engineering experience in a construction or
- Able to collaborate with owner support teams including Project Controls, Engineering,
Construction, Supply Chain and Commissioning.
- Demonstrate the ability to solicit timely schedules and progress from multiple contractors.