MAINTENANCE MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Algeria.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
- Manage the planning and execution of special projects as necessary i.e. Shutdowns/Turnarounds
- Provide strategic leadership and direct planning to meet shutdowns, major repairs, and provide maximum facility uptime.
- Develop, maintain, and track metrics and KPI's to allow department continuous improvement.
- Supervise a specialty team to cover Maintenance Integrity & reliability of static and Rotating Equipment covering the two sites.
- Supervise a team to track and trend performance issues of a large fleet of Turbo Machinery including compressors and Turbo Expander Compressors.
- Ensure diagnostic programs are in established in cooperation with the Maintenance team and Rotating Equipment team to reduce Facility Downtime.
- Enhance a critical spare program at all sites covering a comprehensive array of rotating equipment and stationary equipment designed to ensure facility integrity of operations and reduce downtime.
- Assist the Field Manager with daily operations to ensure the facilities are maintained in compliance with company processes, HSE Standards, and other relevant Standards and codes.
- Demonstrate leadership, commitment and foster a culture where health, safety and the environment are not compromised.
- Manage a range of assigned Support Service Contracts.
- Prepare reports, analyses data and makes recommendations for improving plant operations or solving maintenance-related problems.
- Interface with other departments in the daily operations and routine interpretation of the operations needs to meet KPI targets.
- Integral part of the Emergency Response Team.
- Liaise with the Purchasing and Contracts Department for the delivery of material and continuity of contracts.
- Ensure that all CPF and Offsites Maintenance is carried out in accordance with HSE procedures and standards. Investigate and report any Division Maintenance HSE related issues or incident.
- Directs, maintains and enforces the safety program for his team and reviews safety records to uphold standards of safety for the entire facility
- Ensuring that the integrity of all facilities comply with industry and regulatory standards.
- Direct the contractor safety program to promote safe work practices of contract service providers and company employees in Division Maintenance.
- Direct and improve the driver safety program by tracking, reporting, and promoting the electronic driver data of all employee and service company vehicles.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.