E&I DESIGNER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located Houston, Texas, USA.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil &Gas
- Function as an Electrical, Instrument, & Controls design lead on capital projects.
- Designing Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control systems required for project implementation as described in the scope of work.
- Providing design support to the Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control system construction group throughout the life of the project.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate Degree from a Technical Institution preferred.
- AutoCAD, PDMS, SPI (Intools), Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Field experience required
- Experience in offshore oil & gas, onshore gas processing, hydrocarbon storage and transportation, chemical manufacturing or refining industry required
- Small/Medium/Large project lead experience required
- Ability to utilize conventional drafting tools and CAD software to execute drafting requirements
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing