PROTECTION EXPERT & MAINTENANCE MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Saudi Arabia.
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas - Electrical Infrastructure
- Protection scheme expert - protection settings calculations for integration of new equipment and modification / improvement of existing scheme.
- Acts as the Protection/Substation Automation System (SAS‐DCS)/Telecom maintenance
contract manager, in addition to the role of reference expert for protection related issues.
- He / She is the direct interface to Client representative for all Protection related matters.
Reports to: Manager - Electrical Infrastructures
- Scheduling and Management of Maintenance Team and activities, in strict compliance with Company QHSE policies: ‐
Scheduling of routine / preventive maintenance activities and associated
- resources for the 3 areas of expertise:
Protection Scheme / Devices
SAS/DCS Maintenance (dedicated expert)
Telecom equipment maintenance (SDH/PDH/PABX -dedicated expert) ‐
- Corrective maintenance follow‐up:
Troubleshooting, defaults analysis
Follow‐up / Validation of variation order requests
Proactive proposals for improvement
- Methods, and reporting: ‐
Implement / improve protection testing procedures ‐
Updating of Field Service requests management software ‐
Produce key performance indicators reporting ‐
Propose new methodologies and technologies to improve performance
Business Development ‐
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical Protection Engineer with minimum 15 years' experience in protection scheme
engineering, testing and commissioning procedures development and implementation.
- Sufficient understanding of Substation Automation Systems and Telecom
- (SDH/PDH/PABX) to lead the respective experts, as Protection/Automation/Telecom
- Maintenance Contract Manager
- Highly interested in new technologies: IoT, Data Analytics
- 3 years' experience as technical support to commercial development: preparing technical
- offers, including resources requirements for implementation
- 3 years' experience in project control/finance: follow‐up and projection of project expenses and revenue
- Fluent in English -Arabic is an advantage
- Ability to work within a multi‐cultural team
- Proactive and flexible in job assignments
- Frequent travel within GCC countries
- Team Spirit
- Valid Driving License