ELECTRICAL SITE REPRESENTATIVE required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Belgium.
Industry Sector: Renewable Energy Offshore
- To reinforce our team.
- will be part of the O&M-department responsible for the operations and maintenance of the offshore wind farms.
- The Electrical Team focuses especially on the Electrical Assets (Offshore High Voltage Substations).
- Coordination and supervision of offshore works executed by subcontractors ensuring safety and quality in close collaboration with the package engineers.
- Perform preventive, corrective and adaptive maintenance of the installations.
- Organise logistics and ensure availability of parts and materials.
- Act as the representative towards contractors during offshore works - you will be the 'eyes and ears' in the field.
- Perform all necessary preparations and reporting.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Holding a professional bachelor in electromechanical engineering (or similar trough experience).
- Open to meet graduates as well as experienced candidates experience in an industrial and high voltage environment is considered an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch & English (spoken as well as written)
- Passion is renewable energy and you enjoy working in a marine environment.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills adapted to an international environment.
- An adventurous mindset and are not afraid to work offshore and on heights.
- Possess a thorough technical background combined with hands on practical skills.