WTG ASSET MANAGEMENT ENGINEER required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located in Belgium.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewables, Offshore Wind
- To reinforce our Operations & Maintenance team.
- Main responsibility is to assure that the asset capability is kept at the highest level over the full lifetime through continuous technical and analytical assessment.
- Will be responsible for the follow-up of the green energy production and ensure a safe, smooth and reliable power generation.
- This by managing and steering the wind turbine generator service provider (one of our main subcontractors).
- Monitor the performance of the wind turbines and the contractors based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Interface with the contractor, from a technical and contractual point of view.
- Challenge the subcontractor using your technical background and analytical skills.
- Drive performance by suggesting improvements based on an advanced data analysis.
- Ensure the necessary reporting.
- Follow up onshore and offshore works.
- Monitor the implementation of the necessary quality (QA/QC) and safety (HSSE) procedures.
- As will occasionally go offshore, flexibility (in both ways) will be a part of your function.
- Passionate about renewable energy and you like the maritime environment.
- Holding a master in electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- A good team player with communication skills adapted to an international environment.
- Possess a thorough technical background and strong analytical skills.
- Combine your academic background with hands on practical knowledge.
- Fluent in English as well as Dutch (spoken and written).
- Experience in the wind energy business is a plus but not a must.