FOUNDATION SUPPLY DEPUTY PACKAGE MANAGER required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located in Paris, France.
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas
- The Foundations Supply Deputy Package Manager is a key role within the Offshore Renewable's Business, focusing on the delivery of large-scale offshore wind projects in the UK, Europe and overseas.
- Belonging to the Offshore Operations team and reporting to a Package Manager, this role will be responsible for implementing robust and cost effective engineering strategies and plans, tendering, negotiating and managing offshore supply, installation and maintenance contracts, planning and implementing delivery sites and logistics, complying with company and business engineering standards and technical acceptance criteria, and ensuring quality, best practices and excellent H&SE performance are applied.
- The candidate will be managing engineering activities and decisions across the offshore business, but with focus on a project.
- The role will be responsible for managing small teams.
- The individual will be working as part of a global business with activities in many countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
- The position may require frequent travel to various locations in the UK and overseas and the individual should can manage teams working at different project locations.