E&M MISSION EQUIPMENT ENGINEER, required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located USA, Texas.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- To provide support to Manager of Mission Equipment and Vessel E&M Superintendents with day to day support of Mission Equipment, planned upgrades and maintenance periods to ensure Client Mission Equipment is fit for purpose, safe, robust and operationally ready.
- Develop specifications, budgets, schedules and AFE/ACE workbooks necessary for Mission
Equipment to remain operationally ready.
- Provide technical support to CAPEX, project and bid teams on mission equipment
capabilities and requirements
- Assist and coordinate with E&M SME' and Engineering on matters related to Mission Equipment requests
- Provide technical support to planned vessel acquisitions, equipment upgrades and repair
- Conducts site visits for new build equipment
- Point of Contact for Mission Equipment OFE in support of Vessel E&M Supt.
- Involved in AFE and ACE budget and schedule development and management throughout the project
- Reviews 3rd party equipment design
- Attends FATs for equipment as required
- Attends vessels either on or offshore with Mission Equipment as directed
- Involved functional specification development, design and installation of New Build mission
- Responsible to Manager for Mission Equipment upgrades
- Reviews lay system modification request from vessels
- Writes and reviews lay system equipment specifications
- To carry out any other work as and when required by the Company
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years 'experience in offshore construction industry with direct experience with pipelay systems and mission equipment
- Technical Degree, Bachelor of Engineering
- Control Systems
- Overall Mission Equipment
- Operations and Project Experience
- Experience in similar position;
- Degreed Engineer, preferable with experience in offshore operations on project, or a support function (vessel engineer etc);
Good communicator with strong organizational skills;
- Accurate, flexible and cost-aware professional with a willingness to travel;
- A self-starter with good attitude and initiative with a practical view;
- Safety conscientious.
- To uphold the Company' Vision, Mission and Values Statement and Corporate Goals;
- To adhere to the Company' Ethics Policy Statement be trustworthy, maintain a
high ethical standard and adhere to the Code of Business Conduct.
- To accept personal responsibility for and adhere to the Company' QHSES Policy and Procedures, Substance Abuse Policy and to raise matters of concern to the Company.