METHODS ENGINEER required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located in Qatar.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
Duration: 12 months
- To provide reliable information on suppliers thereby increasing the efficiency of C&P
- To participate in the development of the set of preferred suppliers
- Monitor MPP weekly consolidation and reporting in liaison with C&P Product Lines Heads and Leads
- Define, implement an integrated C&P reporting process
- Consolidate (MPP, KPIs, CPIs, activity reports,) and publish C&P reports on weekly/monthly/yearly bases.
- Prepare and publish of all C&P communications/presentations between C&P and other entities
- In liaison with Communication team and C&P secretary, define and implement the C&P intranet and ensure its update on regular basis.
- Change/Management and Training:
- Ensure smooth implementation of any change impacting the supply chain process and/or C&P personnel
- Participate in the development of the C&P training path in liaison with training Dpt
- Ensure and participate in the update of the C&P courses documentation in liaison with relevant C&P key personnel concerned.
- Centralize C&P courses documentation and ensure safe and updated preservation.
- Liaise with Training Dpt and C&P trainers for the organization of C&P courses sessions
- Follow and measure the progress of C&P personnel training plan.
- Supplier Relationships Management
- Assist and support the Methods, Compliance and SRM lead when needed for SRM topics
The Job holder manages the Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of processes with all internal Company rules (including Code to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws)
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all documentation related to his/her unit activities
The Job holder adheres to the HSE rules:
- Be in constant alignment with HSE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Context and Environment
- The job requires good knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry and its environment. The job holder works in close collaboration with suppliers and other entities.
- Intermediate level in SPM technical Competencies required
- C&P tools certification required
Qualification and background
- Professional experience: > 2 years' experience in his/her field and the O&G industry
- Main Personal Abilities: Basic human relations and planning/organizing/coordinating