BUSINESS DEVELOPER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Nigeria.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- To be involved in the Marketing Strategy:
- To identify/target and select projects (analysis of economic, contractual and contextual risks, pre-qualification, suggestion of an industrial model: partnerships, sub-contracting...)
- To suggest to the Management to follow up or refuse to consider a prospect (bid/no bid).
- To identify and monitor the competitors in the sector.
- To develop a network of partners and prospects.
- To be involved in the Reporting.
- To carry out the Marketing Monitoring of the business during calls for tenders during the phases of: (prospect, pre-qualification, bids for tenders, clarifications, negotiations, contract finalization).
- To be the focal point for clients and the external partner (s).
- To monitor bids, from the time when they are drawn up till when they are negotiated, in coordination with the tendering & in accordance with the procedures in force.
- To coordinate and take part in commercial and technical, internal and external meetings.
- To carry out an assessment of economic, contractual, financial and contextual risks.
- To organize the finalization and signing of Contracts, when contracts are awarded.
- To study the Client's request:
- To assess, understand and analyse the needs and expectations of the Client in order to design the most relevant technical bid
- To analyse the technical and financial risks through the assessment of the bid documentation
- To develop or be involved in the technical bid:
- To prepare bids submission
- To develop the production of technical documents to make it possible to have a final draft of the bids
- To assess the technical means to be used to carry out the project and to assess the risks inherent in the project
- To design the commercial bid:
- To assess the feasibility and profitability of the project for the Company
- To position the bid in terms of prices and time limits, based on the technical documents and/or consultations
- To quote figures per item (equipment, staff, administrative staff), the financial means required
- To carry out consultations with the suppliers and sub-contractors, and to analyse and shortlist files to draw up a price offer which is relevant to the Client's needs
- To present the commercial bid
- To analyse the risks and the opportunities for the Company
- To draw up a report on the bids with a view to reporting to the Management
- To monitor and validate the commercial bid
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field, 15 years' experience,
- Technical knowledge in mechanical, piping, electricity, instrumentation projects, LNG.
- Good knowledge in Quality & HSE management systems.