MAINTENANCE MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Nigeria.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- The Maintenance Manager will be the focal point for all technical and maintenance activities related to the assets and the requirements of the Production team to maximize production in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Drive the company's HSSEQ policies, ensuring compliance with company and other relevant authorities' requirements
- Actively participate in incident investigations / root cause analysis along with other departments such as HSEQ.
- Provides operational programs which account for and dictate best HSE practice and to foster a solid HSE culture.
- Participates in the work of the HSE COMMITTEE and evaluates the HSE performance of the company
- Responsible for managing maintenance activities, integrity of assets and discipline engineering to deliver asset integrity and reliability within agreed budgets.
- Responsible for managing a wide variety of maintenance, discipline engineering, inspection, repair, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies to ensure the Company's Maintenance & Asset Integrity Management Programs are executed with optimal effectiveness.
- Manage interfaces and work collaboratively with the other departments and contractors such as Production, Facilities and Asset Management etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain the engineering and maintenance procedures and management.
- Supporting the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance.
- Improve the preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance strategies
- Review of maintenance procedures on all assets and offering solutions to improve equipment uptime.
- Take a critical assessment on the equipment and facilities and the updating of maintenance routines.
- Develop and manage the Planning process such as quarterly, Bi-annual or yearly and long-term plans for all repairs and maintenance activities, life extension /modification activities, shutdown planning etc.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to understand technical solutions related to life extensions / modifications and provide feedback as required.
- Actively monitor maintenance with the aim to ensure continuous improvement regarding maintenance effectiveness.
- Provide budget proposals for repair and maintenance activities and provide monthly actual cost reporting for such activities.
- Ensures that all Maintenance activities comply with company standards.
- Maintain and manage relationship with regulatory authorities and monitor regulatory developments and ensuring compliance.
- Initiates and follows the actions of the quality improvement plan
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Management Skills
- 10+ years' experience in maintenance management role
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)