EPCI OIL & GAS PROJECTS MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Nigeria.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- Lead the projects for which the individual is responsible.
Reports to: General Manager
- Pilot the (EPC) projects at the operational level: Being responsible from the signing of the contract until the delivery of the final acceptance, in terms of safety, quality, respect of the schedule and budgets.
- Take charge of client and partner relations at the executive committee level.
- Assign resources.
- Set up strategy at the technical, organizational and contractual levels.
- Be a guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present the monthly project review.
- Prepare the inputs for invoicing and follow up the payments.
- Active participation in bid meetings (technical and commercial) Check the estimations done by the Tendering Dept.
- Bring Operations expertise to technical-commercial offers.
- Manage and develop your team Mobilize the resources needed to carry out projects.
- Select, the necessary staff in collaboration with the HR Department.
- Evaluate the individual and collective performances of his team.
- In collaboration with the HR Department, ensure the training and the development of the skills of the managers placed under its responsibility according to the individual and collective objectives.
- Basic skills Multidisciplinary technical mastery.
- Mastery of quality management systems.
- Mastering HSE standards and practices.
- Perfect knowledge of the progress and organization of a project.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Basic skills Contracts Management.
- Successful experience in project management.
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team.
- Being able to manage several small projects in parallel.
- Natural leadership.
- Intelligence of situations (height of view, relevance and strategic anticipation).
- Adaptability - responsiveness (to the country, the client and the nature of the work).
- Oral and written communication.
- International mobility.
- Academic qualifications or equivalent University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Process engineering.
- Experience More than 15 years of experience as Project Manager in the management of complex projects in the oil & gas field.