PERMIT OFFICER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Belgium.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewables, Offshore Wind Energy
- Ensuring compliance with the legislations organizing concessions, permits, construction and
operation works and all other requirements imposed on the Projects;
- Coordination of all permit related communication and requirements within the project -you will be the SPOC for internal stakeholders regarding all permit related topics and issues;
- Communication to government institutions and local authorities concerning permit related topics as well as assisting in the redaction and reviewing process of periodical reports to these authorities;
- Ad hoc project management ‐ fe. Aquaculture, Power2Gas feasibility studies, …
- Maintaining and building constructive, long‐term relations with government institutions;
- In your role of Permit Officer, you will be the key person between the project and operations team, (sub)contractors and external stakeholders to align all parties and assure that the client operates in a sustainable manner in line with government requirements.
- Obtained a master degree and professional experience in a relevant discipline (Bio‐ Engineering/Engineering/Legal/…; ‐
- A genuine interest in the Wind Industry and the environment; ‐
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken as well as written); ‐
- Can build and maintain a strong network of internal and external stakeholders; ‐
- Pro‐active and have a problem‐solving attitude; ‐
- pay attention to detail, are accurate and can manage your own workload; ‐
- A team player and possess a high level of integrity.