PROJECT MANAGER FABRICATION required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Luxembourg.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewables, Offshore Wind Energy
- This project manager will look after the financial, fiscal and administrative aspects of the subcontract that will be in place.
- He/she will work together with a team of experts in Luxembourg under the leadership of the Procurement and Fabrication Manager and this on consult with the Project Manager.
- Acting as authorized representative towards the selected steel-subcontractor for: contractual management (processing of VOs/claims, etc.), financial management (processing of progress-statements, interim payment applications and payments, bonds and guarantees, etc.), fiscal management (VAT-declarations, certificates, tax-audits, etc.) and administrative management of the steel-subcontract package.
- Document control of the steel-subcontract package upwards and downwards.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Has a BSC or MSC Engineer Electro mechanics or equivalent through experience.
- Having an IWE-IWT certification is an asset.
- Fabrication management experience is an asset.
- You are an experienced welding and site supervisor.
- You have experience with NDT.
- You have experience knowledge and experience of steel processes (planning, procurement, construction).
- A team player/good communicator.
- Living in Luxembourg.