HSE Representative required by our client, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Texas, US.
- Responsible for ensuring all OSHA and Company regulations are met and enforced on job sites.
- Coordinate site safety activities with other safety representatives of the Owner or General Contractor on jobsites
- Update and check training records
- New hire safety orientation training
- Verifying completion of Corrective Actions
- Complete and assist in completion safety orientation training
- Update actual orientation
- Timely reporting of near-misses & other incident reporting requirements
- Safety Call In
- Verifying and reviewing Reports
- Complete and verify Health and Safety Plans for Jobs
- Call and set up clinics
- Attend job/site meetings as needed
- Post Incident.
- Assist site operations when applicable
- Order PPE
- Set up training
- Safe working Procedures and AHA's
- Write and revise Policies and Procedures
- Review Safety Manual