METHODS ENGINEER (T&I) required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Belgium.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewables, Offshore Wind Energy
- Responsible for the safeguarding of a sound engineering approach for the full life cycle EPCI and T&I projects.
- Will make sure from tender to project preparation to project execution that interfaces between different engineering topics and studies are managed, lessons learned are implemented, hot topics are highlighted and tackled with the right attention.
- Will report to both the HQ Engineering department.
EXPERERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified Engineer.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Able to speak and write in English fluently.
- The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- Able to communicate at several levels.
- A natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and to meet deadlines.
- A team player and people manager.
- Prepared to work abroad on occasion.