COMMERCIAL MANAGER, required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Kent, UK.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Electrical and Power Transmission & Distribution
- Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepare design reports to support tenders.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information inhouse and externally.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure all designs are in line with IEC / UK standards.
- Liaise with manufactures to ensure equipment suitability inline with proposed design.
- Maintains a data base of designs as a reference point.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical Systems, Database Design, Analysing Information, Preparing Technical Reports, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
- Span of Communication
Internal: Leadership Team, Client Team, procurement department and safety department
External: Contractors, Suppliers, Service Providers, member of public.
Integrity and communication
Negotiation and influencing
Flexibility and innovation
About Mentor IMC Group:
Mentor IMC Group offers more than 30 years of specialist experience in the oil & gas, renewable energies and major infrastructure industries by providing experienced project management and technical specialists to the world's leading companies. We assist our clients to implement and execute major projects.
Mentor IMC Group is a large subsidiary of VINCI Energies, one of the world leaders in energy and information technology services. VINCI is a global player employing 185 000 people with a revenue of 38.5 BEURO.
Website: www. mentorimcgroup. com
Follow us on LinkedIn: www. linkedin. com/company/mentor-imc-group/