AREA MANAGER OPERATIONS required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in the Middle East.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- To Lead an Area of the refinery operations and to deliver Safe, Efficient and Environmentally Compliant.
- The Area Manager Operations is required to lead one of the four operating areas to ensure Safe and Efficient delivery of the Operating Plan.
- Committed to the success and development of all the department employees.
- Member of the Operations Leadership Team committed to supporting other department Area Managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
Reports to: General Manager Operations
Business Plan Deliverables:
- Operating Plan
- Energy Consumption
- Process Safety
- Personal Safety
- Ensures a professional working environment that delivers TRIP to all employees at all times.
- Ensures that all team members are adequately trained and certified at all times.
- Member of Operations Leadership Team - committed to the success of the team.
- Committed to the growth and development of all employees.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc/BEng in Engineering - professional certification preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience, including minimum 5 years in an operations leadership role.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance.
- Proven experience with Personal and Process Safety Management.
- Refinery commissioning and start-up.
- Proven experience in managing refinery emergencies.
- English Language - strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Refinery Operations.
- Managing Risks and Hazards.
- Emergency Response.
- Refinery maintenance execution.
- Cost management.
- Refining economics and cost management.
- MS Office
- Leading Teams
- Coaching and Developing.
- Organizational Commitment.
- Drive for Excellence