AREA MANAGER MAINTENANCE required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in the Middle East.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Oil & Gas
- To Lead the Maintenance activities in the designated area and to deliver the required process unit availabilities within the allocated budgets whilst ensuring the safety of all personnel.
- The Area Manager Maintenance is required to lead the Maintenance Team in the Safe and Efficient delivery of the Maintenance Business Plan.
- Committed to the success and development of all of the department employees.
- Member of the Maintenance Leadership Team committed to supporting other department managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
Reports to: General Manager Maintenance.
Business Plan Deliverables:
- Maintenance Plan
- Energy Consumption
- Process Safety
- Personal Safety
- Ensures a professional working environment that delivers TRIP to all employees at all times.
- Ensures that all team members are adequately trained and certified at all times.
- Member of Maintenance Leadership Team - committed to the success of the team.
- Committed to the growth and development of all employees.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BSc/BEng in Engineering - professional certification preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience, including minimum 5 years in maintenance leadership role.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance.
- Proven experience with Personal Safety Management.
- Refinery commissioning and start-up.
- Proven experience in managing refinery emergencies.
- English Language - strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Refinery Maintenance - Reactive, Preventative, Predictive.
- Maintenance Management Systems.
- Managing Risks and Hazards.
- Refinery process operations.
- Cost management.
- Refining economics and cost management.
- MS Office.
- Community Liaison and Interactions.
- Leading Teams
- Coaching and Developing.
- Organizational Commitment.
- Drive for Excellence.