Project Manager required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Belgium.
INDUSTRY SECTOR: Renewables, Offshore Wind Energy
- You manage diverse aspects of the project
- submission of tenders
- cost calculation
- contract negotiation
- discussing contractual and commercial aspects, until realization on site.
- You also create the design of the installations on a mechanical level.
- You work in close cooperation with our clients, mostly local authorities.
- You implement the project in accordance with the specifications and the contractual conditions.
- You pursue an efficient way of working with our support services
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- You are a qualified Civil Engineer, preferable with a specialization in mechanics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, handling with complex hydraulic engineering projects within the process industry.
- You speak and write English and German fluently.
- The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- You are able to work independently and you are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have a hands-on mentality and value teamwork.
- You are prepared to work abroad.