CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR required by our Client, an international Oil & Gas Operator, to be based in Shin Han Nae, South Korea on a Contract Hire Basis.
DURATION: 6 months
Provide support and guidance within the Hull Construction area of company’s Central Processing Facility (CPF). A large part of the role will be working with the Construction Manager to safely deliver the CPF Hull and Topsides facilities as per the Project’s requirements.
- Preparation, monitoring and expediting the structural fabrication and construction activities carried out by the contractor.
- Providing instruction and information to the team to ensure that the company’s requirements are understood and implemented.
- Implementing HSE requirements in line with specifications.
- Ensuring construction and test equipment is adequate and site equipment certificates are valid.
- Assisting the Construction Manager for structural work, covering all construction phases including reviewing drawings, construction methods, yard pre-fabrications, erection, liftings, integration, equipment installation and completions.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction, integration and pre-commissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of welding of offshore steel structures and large tubulars.
- High knowledge and awareness of safe working practices.