MEP MANAGER/ SR TUNNEL SYSTEM PROJECT ENGINEER, required by our client, an international Construction Company, to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Norfolk, VA.
- Manage the Design Coordination Team in charge of the Tunnel Systems.
- Defining the Means & Methods, and Impact on Permanent Structure, as per the set standards and QHSE Policies to be used in construction Project.
- Manage a Team and Organize the work to deliver on time and quality
- Select and Approved any Sub / consultant / peer reviewer for Permanent Works and TW, and as soon as Sign and seal is required.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Communication, ITS, SCADA Controls
- Works closely with the Commissioning Manager to define all the specifications in advance and the associated test.
- Approved the Spaceproofing assumptions.
- Control the quantity growth of its area.
- Ensure the full integration of the different discipline of the designer is done correctly so no clash will be detected during the execution phase.
- Define all the temporary works he would require, and Coordinate with Sr Methods Manager the detailed definition, and design.
- Make Quality and Safety integrated in all the process of design
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 10years exp
- Skills in Tunnel System
- Tunnel Experience is required
- US or Local Experience is a plus